Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday:

First experience:

I told mum we should use the Doraemon poster paint. She said no, it wouldn't be of use on the styrofoam of the doll's house we were making for me. She told me to go upstairs and get another set of poster paint. I accidentally dropped one and it fell from the landing upstairs. Splash- the house is splattered with red paint.

She got angry and the project was cancelled.

Later on, I took the Doraemon paint and started painting on a leftover piece of styrofoam. The colour came on super nicely. Mum saw and told me that I was right, if only we just used the Doraemon paint.

I was in Kindergarten.


Second experience:

We were having fun in the house in Sipitang. I took some lotion & dabbed some on my toddler cousin's face, to the amusement of my other cousins.

My aunt later saw it and started scolding me, saying stuff about ants.

I later realized, she probably thought it was icing, because the lotion smelt like orange. But by then, she'd already sounded off at me so I left it at that.


Third experience:

It was a game in school. Everyone was required to link arms and form large circles. I was quickly asked to join one of the bigger girl groups, but I declined because that would mean leaving my friend out.

She ended up joining the girl group instead, leaving me with two other left out guys. Everyone watched us as the teachers urged us to link arms, me and the two boys. I almost cried.




I am consciously reminding myself never to let any of the bad experiences I have had with people letting me down & misunderstanding me & being angry at me unnecessarily make me have a bad attitude and change my philosophy of, forgiving no matter what, being good to people no matter what.

Signed, Carmelia.

Feeling, quiet.
Thinking, be optimistic, be optimistic.

3 comments:

  1. Loong time no visit ye blog :D
    What doesn't kill ya makes you stronget right Melia? :)

    ReplyDelete