Sunday, January 30, 2011

Limit

It'd be so much easier if I could just post song lyrics as my post titles. But it's a something-you-do taken.


I have three minutes to finish this post. Or, at least, until this song finishes playing.

Spent quite some time preparing for tomorrow night's tuition class. Printed out some exercises & lesson materials- It wasn't that easy. I had to adjust them a lot to save ink & space, as well as to make sure they are appropriate for the three kids.

Going to shower after this, & start work on Math and/or Chemistry. If I study best at nights, then that's what I'll be doing these holidays. I don't mind waking late. Usually, when I wake up later than eleven, I skip both breakfast and lunch.

Well, hey. Killing two birds with one stone there.

But that is if I don't sleep tonight.

I always-

Shoot. Song's done. Oh, well.

Signed, Carmelia.


Feeling, melancholy.
Thinking, gotta get a song longer than 2.59 minutes next time as a limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment