Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday:

Played games with the English Language Society (Sixth Form) today. Not enough time. Hopefully, they enjoyed it.

I try my best- Well, not really. If I really do try my best, I'll be planning, thinking ahead, allowing for cushion time. & it'd be perfect.

Stuff to do:

1. Class t-shirt.
2. Finalize the Community Service project.
3. Class Fund Account.
4. Pass Mathematics & Chemistry.


I stumbled across Yellowcard's Life of a Salesman just now, while charging Nigel's iPod & resyncing the songs.

The soft gush of feelings dragged from memories felt so... Addictive.

Yellowcard & All American Rejects. Michelle Branch.

This Social Network called Vampire Freaks.

Naruto.

Personality quizzes.

Stories. Stories. Stories.

A website for amateur writers.

Wild, wild imaginations.



Just the silent night. The blaring screen in front of me. The entire night. Hours, just... Being myself. Solo.

Feelings. Few people are involved in memories that cause such nostalgia. & every one of them, a different kind of feeling.

Melissa. In her room at her house at the Lintas apartments. Avril Lavigne, Play Station 2.

Nigel. Nights chatting. Seeing him the first few times. Stuttering. Dark blue. Hey.

Maple Story.

Nights pacing in my room, my imagination running, running, running- I can pace for hours, thinking, wondering.

Mum heard me once, & the police were called. She thought a burglar was holding me hostage in my room.

My thoughts have never strayed too far sexually, back then. The most that happens in any of my stories is a kiss.

Well, I should go to bed now. Still ended up sleeping late.

Signed, Carmelia.

Feeling, physically tired.
Thinking, more discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment