Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday:

I ended up staying up too late last night Tumblring, & woke up feeling way too groggy (It was too late to get ready for school anyway) to go to school.

Yesterday was my 19th birthday :D

I feel lazy right now, but I suppose I should do a brief recap.

Woke up, school. Tze Feng was the first to wish me, followed by... Someone, then Jason, then Lum Sze Mun, Yii Chyng, Yi Quan. Pearl called me at midnight, and Melissa sent me a message. Nicholas Tay was the first to wish me on FaceCake ^^

Chemistry paper one, which sucked. Then class sang the birthday song once for me, in class. Awkward much, but pretty sweet. Jason led them. I overheard him asking people to sing for me since it's my birthday.

After school, went for sushi at Sushi King. There was a RM2 per plate Bonanza, but only for members. Mum borrowed Cikgu Cheok's 2010 member card. People who went: Jason, Keay, Kevin, Doraemon (Sze Mun), Yii Chyng, CSF, Tze Feng, Judith, Chee Quan, Liew Wen Yang. Since a cardholder can only bring five people, I bought another card for 2012, RM20. Got an RM20 voucher!

After that, I went walking about Asia City myself, looking for a birthday present for Tze Feng and Keele.

Got home at around 5, went online, then showered. Was supposed to go grab a bite of sushi again with the family (minus dad, who is in Kundasang) but we got ready too late. Decided to go for tuition, but then decided to go with them and not go for tuition, but then decided to go for tuition, and lastly, on the way to Central to kill some time looking for presents before my tuition starts, Sophia called to say mum wants me to grab two bites with them first.

Drove to Citymall, the line for Sushi King's bonanza was very long. Waited half an hour, had Sushi (But I only had one this time), then went to Hyatt to look for half-priced Black Forest Cake (Ashrul said it was really really good). By then decided not to go for tuition.

Black Forest Cake ngam-ngam last piece. Aunty before us bought a lot of cake, until we were left with only two choices: Pear Cake and Hummingbird. Mum was very irritated by the lady, so while on the way back to City Mall to send me to get the Avanza, we bad-mouthed the lady to help mum feel better XD

Sophia and I spent some time walking about in Citymall before going home. Met Ben there, who wished Sophia Happy Birthday when I told him that it was someone's birthday today. Haha! We bought SoyFresh's Malk Soya Bean Drink (Not bad, almost as good as V-Soy) and Vitasoy (Not as good, but it came in small packets I can bring to school).

Then went home, lit a single candle on the pear cake, sang the birthday song, I made my wish, blew the candle, we took pictures with Bubu...

A very simple birthday :)

Nigel asked me what I wanted my friends to get me. Well, honestly, nothing.

I do have some stuff I want to get, but I prefer choosing them myself, I suppose.



1. Wallet. The one Jeffrey got me a few years ago is already peeling. It served its purpose very, very well :)

2. Backpack for books. I'm using my sister's Adidas one now. The strap is coming out, and the bottom is thinning.

3. A new watch. The one Nigel got me dropped, so the glass is now cracked, and it isn't working anymore.


What I really, really want for my birthday would have been a good, solid session with friends and family. But it's hard, because we're all separated, and for my classmates, who are not separated, we're all busy with examinations.

It's alright. The birthday doesn't matter that much. What matters is that I use my last teenage the best as I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment