Monday, October 3, 2011

RANDOM

Nom Nom reminds me of Nigel.

Darling also reminds me of Nigel.

Actually, Nom Nom reminds me more of Nigel than Darling.

ALL EXPENSES PAID TRIP!!! Disneyland? Or Italy/Venice/somewhere supposedly romantic?

I don't care, as long as I'm with Nigel.

okfine DISNEYLAND PLEASE.

I wanna learn how to rollerskate.

Or skateboard.

I wanna learn to shuffle.

Main point: I want to learn stuff that would impress guys.

Stuff like, learning names of sports cars. So I can be like, "Hey, yeah, that's a Fairlady X6387 Model 312-Classic G 1978."

Discuss sports. Or, even better, own them at talking sports. No, no, Manchester's this and that, the manager this, because this player plays like this, you remember the 2008 match against Whatever Team?

Shuffle. C-Walk.

Drink & drink & drink- And never get drunk.

Shred an electric guitar & surf drums.

Win staring competitions.

Burp while looking sexy.

Play cards, pool, arcade racing games- AND KEEP WINNING.

Eat faster & more than they do, & still look like a model.

Pack a wardrobe the size of Mount Kinabalu into a back pack smaller than a nerd's school bag.

Exercise & sweat & still look as though I came fresh out from a commercial for Shokubutsu.

Dance in five inch heels.

Last longer & scoring more head shots than they do in a game of paintball.

Rap like Eminem & not garble up any syllable.

Drive so maniacally, they start screaming in the car.

Not go crazy over a cute FURRY PUPPY OF LOVE & JOY & PEACE.



Banyak juga :O

2 comments:

  1. FUUUUYOH.
    I love this list but brb gonna sulk at the corner of the room because saya tak cool XD

    ReplyDelete