Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday:

Where I see myself in 5 years:

It'd be 29th October 2016, & I would be 24 years old.

Just graduated, most likely, & applying for KPLI. Kursus Perguruan Lepas Ijazah.

Part-time job at a tuition centre, meanwhile?

Full-time at high school would bring in at least RM1K a month, but I don't think KPLI would allow for that.

I don't think I would be able to afford a car right then.

Probably have to live with parents.

Perhaps, RM700 a month. Maybe Rm500 into the bank.

Can I live off RM200 a month, though?

Can't start paying PTPTN loan yet, if I got it.




Where I see myself in 7 years:

2018, 26 years old!

Working as a teacher in a high school in KK. I'd probably get posted somewhere else, but for Nigel's sake I will try my best to apply for a school in the city. Preferably KKHS.

I would probably have tuition classes at home. Five days a week. Because I'd have the PTPTN loan to pay off.

Also, I'm growing old. I need the moolah to enjoy life & do stuff like vacation.

Not to mention charity. No excuses now that my allowance doesn't come from my parents.

If all goes well, I'd be married & pregnant by now, if I don't already have a toddler.

If I do have a toddler, I'd probably be one month pregnant with my second child now.




Where I see myself in 10 years:

Best teacher I can be in school! =D

Enjoying my classes, setting goals for myself, helping teenagers, taking initiatives to start meaningful projects like gotong-royong & fundraisers, and build up a strong English Language Society in school, etc!

Best mother I can be at home! =D

Always trying my best to learn & have good values, being a good role model. Be cheerful, optimistic, honest at home with my kids.

I think I'll read loads of Dr. James Dobson books, Charles Swindoll books, etc parenting books.

I don't expect that everything goes perfectly. But I will want to do what I can to be a good mother.

Cook! Always learning new stuff, practice practice practice, hahaha. Pack lunches for my kids!

Oooh birthday parties, like what my mum used to do.

Bedtime stories are a must!

I wanna teach them to draw too =D Draw together.

Cycle, playground, picnics. WHEEEE!

Maybe we can have a juicer at home. Healthy juices at home.

& I must make sure that they can approach me with anything.

I want to be their friend. Bestfriend, might be a bit ambitious, but at least a very good friend. Like Chyng and her mother.

Above all, God MUST be in their hearts and lives, as the number one priority. I will be praying everyday for them. A mother's prayer and blessing avails much.

I will be baking as well =D And drawing! And taking pictures and blogging-

Ohhhh there's so much to do in life. I don't want to wake up one day wondering where has the years gone to. I want to wake up thinking about what I will be enjoying today.

No comments:

Post a Comment