Monday, December 6, 2010

Leaving the title blank again.

I stayed up till three plus last night, reading my blog posts. The things I went through amazes me a little. Like the humiliating incident during the debate competition. I couldn't even bring myself to read my recount, so I can't imagine the level of embarrassment I must've felt at the time.

But I lived through it. And I remember, very clearly, that I even believed it to be a good thing, having something funny & incredulous to share with people. The worse the humiliation, the more entertaining the stories, I know.

Then there were cryptic posts. I couldn't make heads or tails of them, only that I was going through really depressing times. Romance related? But whoever were the guys/was the guy?

Ka Howe was one of them, probably. I don't remember being that pissed off at him, but apparently I was. Whatever for, I have no idea. I forget things too easily, a trait which is both a boon and a bane.

Have to sign off now. Instead of just saving this, I'm posting it up, untitled.

Signed, Carmelia.


Feeling, a little oppressed.
Thinking, go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment