Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Preparing

Recently, I keep thinking about writing letters for my beloveds in the event of my sudden death.




A new year's coming down on us soon, but it's alright. I'm not completely dry & warm right now so a cold wave won't shock me much. Sports Day, exams, school activities, projects, homework, society, youth.

Excited!

A cockroach's approaching my feet cautiously now. It looks undecided about where to go. Feel your way, roach! Feel! That's the laptop wire you're bumping into and DON'T COME NEAR MY FEET!!!...

It's gone now. Where to, I have no idea. I took my eyes off it. I hope I won't accidentally step on it later.

I was up rather early this morning. Doraemon (Sze Mun!) & Ming Li came over to bake goodies for a friend who is leaving Kota Kinabalu to further her studies.

A lot of people are leaving Kota Kinabalu recently to further their studies.

The butter cookies were very nice, except I might have paid more attention to their time inside the oven. Sorry, cookies, for letting you all tan :3

After they left at one, I took care of the fondant I made before my trip to Penang. That is, shaped them into ready-to-use, well, shapes, & stored them in a container. It really is one of the sweetest things I've ever tasted, which is saying something, because my appetite for sweets is above average. :D

I get very insecure sometimes, don't I? When I start thinking too much & zooming out from every situation to see a larger one. It's something I can't help but do. The good news it, I think I'm learning to control it.

Or maybe I'm not. Maybe shutting off my mind & calming down is becoming a habit. It's a good thing?

*It's a good thing! Not question mark.



*After minutes*

DOTA! I wanna try I wanna try now. Or maybe I shouldn't. Tomorrow morning I have to go catch insects. We'll see! :)

Signed, Carmelia.


Feeling, blissful.
Thinking, it's a journey of a thousand miles & I want to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment