Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm a very apathetic person.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't like that. Realizing it recently, well, I don't like it at all.

Even more so when I was spending the night with Nana.

Girl was super bubbly & innocent.

Can I be that bubbly & innocent? Can I be happy, & smile around people?

Can I just throw off my own issues for the day, at least until I get home & into my room?

Can I listen to people, instead of shoving my problems into their faces?

Can I not be so silent, up to the point that people think I'm moody?

Can I talk more, about how good life is & how wonderful people are?



Yes. Why not? Just stop being selfish, Carmelia. I know, this is a night where you're alone & comfortable. You probably wouldn't want to even think about all these tomorrow morning.

But hey. I challenge you. Smile at people tomorrow, in church. Say good morning, & mean it. See if there's anything you can help with, and if not, go sit down & pray. Don't rush off after church if you don't have to. Stay, talk, smile, mingle. Chat. Don't be such a lazyass- Go talk.

OH my goodness what did I just say? Ah well too late. Just do it lahhh, Melia.

No comments:

Post a Comment