Friday, June 3, 2011

Losing weight wouldn't be a problem now, haha. Haven't eaten anything at all for seventeen hours, and counting. This time, not because I'm restraining myself. I could barely keep myself from throwing up last night, in bed, much less have an appetite.

But it's alright. I feel so okay right now, I'm suspecting another rollercoaster ride downwards.

I wonder who'll be the first to read this, & I wonder what anyone who reads this will think. I suppose I'll be updating every now and then- I need an outlet. No one I can talk to anyway. Melissa, Daphne, James- They're free from studies now. Totally free from A-levels. They should enjoy.

Me, I have a ton of stuff to do. Magazine articles, room to clean up, & homework & revision. I must catch up. When I get my papers back in school, it's not going to be easy facing the teachers.

Four more months. I am far from ready.

But I will be. God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment