Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random For-Now Facts About Me (or, Because I Am Full Of Myself)

1. I don't use deodorant. I use this Crystal thing. No fragrance, no chemicals. But, it is triple more expensive than the normal deodorants.

2. I can't sleep without really stretching myself. I don't know why, but I ain't complaining- this stretching routine has helped me to be able to do poses most other people can't. Like reach my toes :D And bend over backwards :D

3. I never forgive a mosquito. I will always hunt one down if I'd discovered immediately that it'd attacked me, even if I have to stay in that weird crouching position for hundreds of stupid seconds & clap my palms around.

4. I only eat chewing gum that is sugar-free.

5. I am not fond of eating meat, with the exception of fish.

6. I can down 2, 3 liters of water in a go, provided I've not eaten too much.

7. Caffeine cannot not make me sleep.

8. My upper front teeth sets behind my upper back teeth, but not by much so you wouldn't really notice.

9. Being stuffed with food is like taking drugs for me. I'm trying to cleave off the addiction.

10. I DO have secret fantasies of being a totally fabulous model with a body to starve for & a face that'd melt ice- usually followed by a short & sweet showdown with the current person-who-doesn't-like-or-appreciate-me that sees me forgiving them & being absolutely gracious.

Only, they're not all that secret anymore.

11. I like songs that I can pretend I'm singing onstage. This partly explains my lack of enthusiasm for Britney's 'Hold It Against Me' & Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' & some other more popular, mainstream songs.

12. When I imagine myself running, I almost always imagine myself immediately falling flat on the road & skinning myself too.

13. I prefer not folding my slice of bread after spreading stuff on it- I either put another piece on top, or just hold it all dainty-like as though I'm having toast.

14. I don't really like roundabouts. The bigger they are, the more I dislike.

15. Brahm's lullaby helps me sleep. I think this is because when I was little, mum used to 'activate' this bunny that'd twink out Brahm's lullaby while moving its ears & paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment