Monday, June 6, 2011

Kindergarten; Primary.

Kindergarten.

#A school mate, Leon, asked me to marry him. He was serious. Whatever I wanted, he permitted me to take. He gave me a ring, & a teddy bear. Sometimes I took them, sometimes I didn't.

#I played Sailormoon with two friends, Abby & Kamalani. I was leader- as clearly proven when I got to pick a pink heart as my power sign. Abby then chose a yellow star, & Kamalani, a blue moon.

#I was the teacher's pet. I never, even got caned or hit- Except for this one time when I talked while she was teaching. She slapped me on the thigh, it hurt & I cried.

#I did not get ignored. The girls liked hanging out with me. The boys did not mind me joining them.

#I almost got bullied by our seniors. But I rarely cared too much what they did or said. Their leader got bitten by a lot of red ants once, at the playground. I almost laughed.

#I confused the name of one of my classmates, Yusuf, with the name of the shop Yu Sang.

#I also confused the Sdn. Bhd. words on the back of my Kindy textbooks with my uncle Roland's shop, Siang Siang Ban Mian. I thought his shop was so famous, the name got printed on the back of books.

#A classmate, Fredrick, introduced me to this Anime, Azazuking Cha Cha. He asked me first, if I wanted to be a mermaid, or a Little Red Riding Hood girl. Of course I picked mermaid. But I wasn't happy with myself after I started watching the show and found out that the mermaid was a silly, vain girl, whereas the Red Riding Hood is heroine.

#I brought a Little Mermaid colouring book to school once. & I remember the last page being Ariel dressed up as a bride. Us girls kept erasing the color on her lips & recolor it, until the paper almost tore- I don't remember why.

Primary.

#I spent my recesses alone.

#I stalked Brian Tham Yit Tshung to the point of insanity- His. I was already comfortably rooted in mine.

#I always had the noodles with black sauce & three meatballs, for one buck. I always paid with the heavy, golden Ringgit coin.

#I found a ringgit coin on the ground & took it for myself. Even though I knew it belonged to one of my classmates.

#I got caned practically every day for not completing my homework.

#I loved going to the library. I'd spend hours in my mum's school library while she was in meetings.




Watching Misfits now. Might update this post again when I think of more stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment