Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday: Swinburne Ceramah

Why does this day feel like a Monday to me?

I shouldn't be spending too much time here, blogging. So, just the highlights:

1. Woke up at 6.20am

2. Left home at 6.30am

3. I forgot to bring my schoolbag.

4. I almost forgot to wear shoes- luckily I noticed I was wearing slippers when in the car.

5. Was picked out to do this big fish small fish demonstration for a self-esteem (what a coinkidink) talk from representatives from Swinburne. The guest speaker, Ehwan (He says his nickname is Haiwan so we call him that) is quite soft spoken & shy-ish... Him speaking on a self-esteem issue? Interesting.

6. Spend most of the day in school discussing about & planning for the magazines. If we manage to finish everything... Our chances of winning is rather good.

7. What I did (or rather, did not do) last night keeps bugging at me, the whole day. I wonder about this. I wonder about that. I feel defiant one moment, only to feel terribly scared the next.



Signed, Carmelia.

Thinking, deadline in four days.
Feeling, miserable, stubborn, incredulous, resigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment