Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday: Ordinary

Well, okay, today was not ordinary. It's difficult for me to say that any day is ordinary, because honestly, every day isn't. Unless you're just asking me about my day & I really don't want to start having to recall every exceptional detail about my day. Then I'll tell you, yeah, it's ordinary, relative to the more awesome/horrible days I'd had.

I don't have much time here. I have tuition later, & I'm tired. I think I can take a quick nap before- I hope.

After MUET examinations, school life is like, renewed or something. Even though MUET did not take up much of my time & energy at all, I still feel as though, wow, now I can concentrate on my Chemistry. And Math. And Biology. And General Studies. It's a false perception, logically speaking, but since it seems to be helping me get into the 'study' mode, well, I won't fight it.

Stuff going on:

1. Starnie Competition- Come up with ideas for the magazine & start doing stuff. My rough idea is a really good article, which will, of course, be from me; a survey; and... That's it. We're submitting two magazines, one on Social Values (littering) & one on Eating Disorders (HAH)

2. Community Service- Which is this Wednesday. I'm not the one in charge, but I'm still the President of the ELS so I'm jittery about it.

3. Cheerleading- Why am I the one in charge now? Okay, never mind. I'll just do what I can, and in the meantime, press for the teachers to get a trainer from outside. I want to take part & exercise. Not organize.

4. Biology test- This Wednesday as well! Starting to study already & it doesn't seem overwhelming, though I will have to put in quite some effort.

5. Teacher's Day decoration- With Jona. Still some weeks to go, but we really should begin work, instead of panicking during the examinations. That would just kill my study mood, which would kill my grades.

6. Teacher's Day Fund Raising- For the ELS. We need FUNDS. Also, I want to bake & decorate & sell cupcakes.


Signed, Carmelia

Feeling, tired.
Thinking, 6.32PM already? Sobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment