Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday: Library/Suria Outing

Woke up at six thirty.

Got up at eight. Yes, I overuse the snooze button.

Went about charging my laptop, Nigel's iPod, my camera, my X-Mini, before going online. I don't remember what I did online. Tumblr, probably. Then I realized it was almost nine & I rushed out.

Judith & Tze Feng weren't there yet so I went to Pick & Pay for some apples. Really good <3 Six for RM4.20. Or was it four. Blah.

So we went to the library first. Oh my gosh I wasted so MUCH petrol driving in circles. At least I didn't panic about it in the car, which would make the situation worse & get me into an accident. Every time I discovered I made a wrong turn, I just quickly push it out from my mind to concentrate on the road ahead.

I love the library. I love the books, the stories, the wealthy of information. World after world after world between paper & hardcovers. I have said before that I'd probably meet my husband-to-be in a library. I didn't, but Nigel loves reading too, and I am GLAD because I don't think I can stand my life partner not knowing just how- How wonderful books are.

Went for vegetarian meals at Centre Point. Liew Chai :D Mine was RM3.00. Very nice <3 Just thinking about it now makes me hungry. I can really live without meat :3 Which is good!

Went to Suria- And then I thought it was already 3pm when it was only 2pm so I left my friends at Suria, rushing to church, to find out WTHELLMESOSTUPID. Depressed. Angry. But it's okay- I got my Chemistry books out, bought some more doughnuts from the stall downstairs, & munched away doing a bit of revision. I shared a bag of twisties with Sean Nick & Leann Rose after that, bullying them by making them wash their hands after that before I give them some more. Because they were wiping their orange hands on their clothes T___T I'm so sorry, Sis Roslina.

Practice didn't end until five thirty. Went to fetch Judith & Tze Feng, sent them home, & got home. Ate stuff, took my shower, took some videos. Texted Nigel. Felt funny. Felt bad. Felt a little ignored sometimes. Felt speechless. Felt scared.

Oh, & Nicky Lee saw me at Suria while I drove past the main entrance to fetch Judith & Tze Feng :D He SMSed me, asking if I was driving a silver Avanza. Yup! At Suria? Yup! I didn't see him, a guy in red at the entrance. Too bad XD

Today was alright :) I'd rate today a 6 out of 10, because I got to go to the library, I got good food, & I got to spend time with my friends.

Tomorrow's the tenth. 6 months. I wonder if Nigel realizes, or even if it's important to him at all. Hm. I don't mean that in a sad, mean way. It's alright if it isn't important to him :) Boy's himself & I love boy.

Signed, Carmelia.

Feeling, sad.
Thinking, the less demanding I am, the happier I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment