Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday: 6th Monthsary

I'm so sad. Because the videos I tried to upload using five hours isn't uploaded yet, even now. Stupid blogger stupid computer stupid whatever that's making the upload take up so much time.

Sigh. No, I mustn't be scolding anything stupid. Sorry blogger, sorry computer.

Because today is a HAPPY day <3 6 months! Yeah yeah, not that big a deal but to me, it is, because 1. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. 2. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 6 WHOLE MONTHS. 3. HE LOVES ME.

I WIN.

I will try to upload the videos again tomorrow. I stayed up so late tonight because I really really wanted to get them uploaded today, even though I'm tired & I really need to go to sleep because tomorrow's a long, long day. I'd taken the videos Saturday night but couldn't upload them into the computer because the cable was in church.

Those videos are nothing much. Just me talking. But... Well, at least it's something <3

Oh, and Nigel told me he'd read my blogposts today. And that it was his first time logging into Blogger this year. Gasp.

He's really happy about the stuff I wrote for him. Which makes me, a very, very happy girlfriend <3

Signed, Carmelia

Feeling, happy <3
Thinking, I'm using a lot of hearties in this blogpost. Just goes to show, hee. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment