Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend: Qing Ming Jie

Visited the graveyards.

I should have a lot to talk about, but now I don't think I have the time & the mental... thingy, to be doing any description of it justice. A kinda frazzled.

It was better than alright, I guess, our trip to Sipitang this time. Just came back from tuition, which I enjoyed so much, I didn't look at the time, not even once.

When Nigel texted me about his application to be a PR in Australia (he's going to the Commissioner thingy tomorrow), I felt weirdly... Bad. Worried? Scared? I'm not sure.

I hope I'll wake up tomorrow morning & be strong enough to force myself to jump rope. I want to exercise, I want to see my weight going down, going down, down down.

A little stressed out about our Community Service thing on Wednesday, which is also MUET speaking day, & not to mention... There's something else going on but I think I'd forgotten. Friday is wedding of a relative, who is so freaking fair I'm jealous. Oh, & this Easter event thing which I have to catch up about with the youths.

I really hope Nigel gets better. I resent the mamak stall so much. I know I should be understanding & all that but... I just resent it. I feel so helpless when my boy's in pain or worried or feeling bad.

Signed, Carmelia.

Thinking, frazzled & I think I typed this wrongly. Feeling should come first.
Feeling, frazzled.

No comments:

Post a Comment