Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday: New Uniform!

I only have five minutes on the computer now. I'd just showered, & all ready to snuggle up with my book in bed <3 but I know I should always try my best to post something on my blog everyday!

Today's highlight: My new uniform. HAHA. Ask Jason about it and he'll let you know what a big deal it is. Or at least, what a big deal HE made out of it.

Honestly, that boy kept saying stuff like he couldn't take his eyes off me, that Chyng lost to me, that his girlfriend (Keay) is going to kill him...

I'm not stupid to believe him, of course. Jason plays the fool all the time, & sometimes he plays huge fools. But to have attention drawn to me like that, & knowing Jason's reputation as someone who is usually, well, a little mean & easy to criticize, it made me blush a lot. So yeah, I was blushing in school the whole day.

Other than Jason, Chyng, Jona, Judith, Pui Pui, Ming Li, Rowena, Doraemon, etc, have told me that I looked good in my uniform. So I suppose it's true :D I already knew it was better than my baju kurung anyway, since my baju is too large, faded &, well, slacks my built down. I just didn't think it's be THAT much of an improvement.

Thank you mummy <3 it costs around RM75, not including the cost of the fabric, which is this smooth material that won't go all 'fluffy' like your normal cotton cloth. But it is a little bit more stiff & warm.

The skirt's a little big, since I've decided that it's easier & more comfortable to wear it as a high waisted skirt than a hip-bone hanging one. I'm using a safety pin now, but it keeps slipping off, so I might edit the hook's position myself or send it back to the tailor.

Gahh y language & grammar is all jumbled up in this post. Hurrying. Time limit's over already and OH HERE SHE IS, SOPHIA. Here to reclaim the computer.

Signed, Carmelia.

Feeling, hurryingish.
Thinking, nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment