Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday:

Nothing much happened today.

English Language Society was nice. They are starting to, well, be more involved in things. There's going to be a visit to a chocolate factory (Simply Chocolate) & I want to join if possible.

Community Service was supposed to be today, but it was postponed. That's good; they're only beginning to take more initiative & organize things better. People DO do well, given the chance & the right motivation.

I haven't been on Tumblr since Monday. Or Sunday. I forgot.

I am thinking about joining the Mooting Competition by Bond University.

I love Organic Chemistry.

I didn't do too well for the Chapter Nine Biology test today.

Jonathan & Jason didn't come to school today. Jona texted me last time, asking whether I was going to come to school today. It was not marked as unread when I checked my phone after I reached home from school just now, so I must've read it last night or this morning, all half asleep & groggy. Nigel's messages too.

Jona told me during the PTE meeting last week that it was impossible I hadn't figured out yet who that girl he was talking about was. The one he'd described in his Facecake status as 'seemed to speak from my heart', or something like that. I strongly believed it to be Chyng- They sat next to each other, both came from All Saints & they were tight, I knew. But then he was, "It's you lah."

I can't say I wasn't surprised & unhappy, because I wasn't. But scared, I was, a little. Of letting him down, of not being close when he needs me to be. On the other hand, I don't tell him when I need him, so I guess I cannot complain that he doesn't let me know.


Signed, Carmelia

Feeling, useless.
Thinking, I love organic chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment