Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday: First Starnie Meeting

Or rather, just a discussion/gathering information time.

I don't have much time on the net. I'd waited until mei was finished with the computer, but now mum is up & sitting at the staircase. Waiting for us, obviously to go to bed, before she'll go herself.

I love mum very mum, & I love how much she loves us. But still, I can't wait till I get out from her her roof.

Watched this old, Malay orchestra recording on TV1 just now. It soothes me. I think my grandparents always played it on the radio, at nights when we go to bed, in Sipitang. That was a long time ago, when gong gong was still alive.

Everything's fine with Ashrul :) Screamed & poked about as usual. I'm glad; I hate friendships that go flop because of misunderstandings. Sad.

Signed, Carmelia.

Feeling, annoyed.
Thinking, mum, can you please just- just leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment